When hiring a florist for your wedding, the booking process can be confusing. This is especially true because all businesses have a different booking process. We here to help make sure everything runs smoothly and all of your questions are answered.
Our mission is to provide remarkable floral and event design by curating distinctive, sophisticated events from a single inspiration. Each service we offer is customized to fit your needs and each design is completely custom. We look forward to bringing your vision to life! We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and communication while maintaining the top of the line in design practices and services.
Here is our booking process from inquiry to a bouquet in your hand!
- You will fill out the contact form on our website here to begin the booking process.
- We will review the form to be sure we are available for the date and are a good fit. We will then send a link to schedule an in-person or virtual consultation with our design team.
- At the consultation, we will go over all of your design choices and ideas, break down your needs and wants, and discuss how to best serve you as a client.
- How to prepare for our meeting: To make the most out of your initial consultation with us: come prepared with a general color palette, budget range, rough quantities of items on your wish list and a Pinterest board if you have one. This will allow us to provide a mood board and a more accurate proposal should you wish to book with us! The details can always be determined after you have more time to plan. It’s most important to secure your date!
- At the meeting, we will give you a packet of information detailing our price points, a sample proposal and sample mood board to assist in making your decision to book us.
After your consultation
- Within 7 days, you will decide whether or not to secure our services with a $1,500 deposit and signed contract.
When you decide to book us!
- Once we receive the retainer and signed contract we will mail you a welcome gift (YAY!) and begin working on your design docs.
- Within 2 months you will receive a fully customized proposal including pricing to the penny, mood boards, and sample images. You are able to modify your proposal until you are happy with the end product at which time you will digitally sign off on the documents.
Changes to your proposal
- Any design changes can be made up to 90 days prior to your event.
- Any quantity changes can be made up to 30 days prior to your event when your final payment is due.
On your wedding day!
- Enjoy yourself!
For more Frequently Asked Questions, head over to our website here!
Looking to learn more about the difference between the different roles vendors may play in the wedding industry? Learn more here!
Be the first to comment