01. What’s on your Bucket List?
To see the Northern Lights
02. What’s on your most played playlist?
I mostly listen to alternative-indie like Phantogram, Chvrches, Brand New, BoyGenius, Bastille…to name a few. But I also love Lady Gaga, Sia, and Lizzo!
03. What is your favorite time of year?
Summertime- spending the day in the sunshine with friends, on a boat or beach, is my happy place
04. What is your zodiac sign?
Scorpio, but I am actually on the Scorpio-Sagittarius cusp
05. How did you get started in what you do?
After working in the interior design industry for several years, I was at a crossroads and decided to take a left turn and leap into event design
06. Share your favorite quote:
“I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness- its right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practicing gratitude.” Brene Brown
07. Where is your favorite place to visit?
A lake at sunset
09. What is your morning routine?
My ideal morning starts with going to bikram yoga class, eating breakfast, and getting ready for work…it’s a good day if I have time to stop for coffee
09. Something that never fails to make you smile:
My baby niece! And pizza + puppies always make me smile too
10. What are your Latest reads?
Untamed by Glennon Doyle
There I Am by Ruthie Lindsey
The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and The Horse by Charlie Mackesy …the sweetest book I’ve ever read
Photos by: Allie Siarto Photography
Meet the rest of the team!